This position will support SISU Extracts and will be based in Eureka, CA.
The Production Technician – Warehouse works at the first step of production and plays a very important role in our process. You are responsible for keeping materials packed in extraction socks to ensure that the labs continue to run. The Production Technician – Warehouse will wash all the dirty extraction socks in order to keep the material preparation team packing materials then, flip the extracted material out of the socks in order to throw it away.
What You'll Do
- Keep material packed in CUP30 socks for the labs to keep running.
- Keep socks washed and readily available for packaging material into.
- Keep the warehouse/ work area clean and organized for the most functional and efficient workflow possible.
- Ensuring the data entry on physical material prep sheet as well as material prep KPI’s is being entered correctly.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
What You Have
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently.
- Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Must be detail oriented and take direction well.
- Must be a team player and listen to the direction of the shift lead.
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
- Operations: This position will work in an indoor manufacturing facility with controlled temperatures; may be exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment, airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, and working in close proximity with staff and vendors.
- Requires travel to different warehouse locations throughout assigned area, particularly during peak times.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Some lifting, squatting, bending, pushing, and pulling.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis without assistance.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, bend, lift, push, pull, talk, and hear for extended periods of time.
- Work revolves around objectives, projects and priorities, not hours; must be able to work weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime as needed.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, sit, and bend for a majority of their work schedule.
- Must be able to travel to other office locations.
- Required to have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving history. Must have own transportation.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Selected candidate will be required to complete a post offer, pre-employment background check with the local law enforcement.