Caliva is your friendly and trusted cannabis brand. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. A true seed to sale company; we cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable cannabis options. As one of the largest cannabis companies in the state of California, we pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere. We stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility as Caliva’s brick and mortar retail footprint continues to expand into new cities and is growing rapidly through our online pickup and delivery service.
Join the Caliva team and become part of something exciting!
The DTC (direct to consumer) Delivery Driver ensures that customers' orders are delivered in a timely and satisfactory manner, while being able to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will contribute to the daily operation of the delivery and may also assist in the customer pick-up department, while providing necessary support when needed to the rest of the business.
What You’ll Do
- Demonstrate world class customer service by ensuring all duties performed contribute to a positive and successful customer experience.
- Obey all traffic laws and health safety protocols when making deliveries to ensure the safety of you, our customers, and the community.
- Remain educated and informed about all products and up to date on promotions or sales.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and as an individual contributor.
- Demonstrates flexibility, by adapting to changes in both priorities and work environment.
- Act as an ambassador of Caliva through representing the Caliva Values.
- Demonstrate professionalism in your appearance, attitude and verbal communications.
- May be required to support Retail operations as needed.
- May be required to assist with other aspects of the business including marketing, promotion, inventory, and other areas as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
What You Have
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Connectedness, Bias in Action, and Truth Seeking.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes in both priorities and work environment.
- Self-Starter with able to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in delivery industry preferred, not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Cannabis experience a plus but not required.
- This position will work in an indoor office or warehouse-like facility with controlled temperatures; may be exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment, airborne particles, and working in close proximity with customers and staff.
- Frequent travel required throughout assigned area, particularly during peak times.
- Required to have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving history.
- Must have own transportation.
- Required to have a valid California driver's license with acceptable driving history.
- Vehicle must be up to date on smog checks, be registered under you, the operator, named on the insurance, have a functioning OBD port for the GPS trackers and covered/locking trunk.
- Must have an iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, sit, and bend for a majority of their work schedule
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Selected candidate will be required to complete a post offer, pre-employment background check with the local law enforcement.