The DTC (direct to consumer) Delivery Supervisor ensures that customers' orders are prepared and delivered in a timely manner with an exceptional customer experience. You will supervise the delivery department and work with the fulfillment staff to receive orders from our online menu and fulfill quickly and accurately. The DTC Delivery Supervisor contributes to the daily operation of the delivery operation while providing necessary support when needed to the rest of the business.
What You’ll Do
- Provides accurate, timely, information in oral, written, and electronic communication to both customers and staff.
- Respond to all online delivery chats in a timely manner.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and compliance regulations.
- Provide world-class customer service.
- Opening/Closing Supervisor Duties.
- Remain educated and informed about all products and up to date on promotions or sales.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and as an individual contributor.
- Assist in keeping a sanitary and clean work environment.
- Act as an ambassador of The Parent Company through representing the TPCo Values.
- Maintain professionalism in appearance, approach, and communication.
- Facilitate the usage of company software.
- May be required to assist with other aspects of the business including marketing, promotion, inventory, and other areas as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
What You Have
- Minimum 2- 3 years retail or delivery customer service experience in a leadership role.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to be flexible by adapting to changes in both priorities and work environment.
- Acts as an ambassador of The Parent Company and the cannabis industry.
- Demonstrate professionalism and discretion.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to train employees when needed.
- This position will work in an indoor office or warehouse-like facility with controlled temperatures; may be exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment, airborne particles, and moving mechanical parts.
- Must be able to travel to various locations.
- Environment can be incredibly fast-paced and ability to deal with high-stress situations is a must.
- Work revolves around objectives, projects and priorities, not hours; Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime as needed.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, sit, and bend for a majority of their work schedule
- Must be able to travel to other office locations.
- Ability to use computer and calculator for 8 hours or more.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Selected candidate will be required to complete a post offer, pre-employment background check with the local law enforcement.