Caliva is your friendly and trusted cannabis brand. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. A true seed to sale company; we cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable cannabis options. As one of the largest cannabis companies in the state of California, we pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere. We stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility as Caliva’s brick and mortar retail footprint continues to expand into new cities and is growing rapidly through our online pickup and delivery service.
Join The Parent Company team and become part of something exciting!
The Manager of Replenishment and Planning oversees the daily activities of replenishment and planning team. This position is responsible for operational reporting tools while supporting strategic goals as well as being responsible for accurate operational reports that facilitate inventory replenishment in a timely manner. Must be able to balance day-to-day management of the replenishment and planning team, and maintain the integrity of the data and analytical tools.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare and provide information and recommendations to management team by assembling and summarizing Inventory Planning, DC operations, Purchasing, Replenishment, and other operational reports.
- Maintain key performance indicator (KPI) reporting in support of continuously improving Supply Chain and Procurement performance. Examples of reporting include productivity, spending, efficiency, safety, labor, vendor management, margin analysis, etc.
- Ensure the integrity of databases by verifying data, problem solving, performing reconciliations, and other data management functions.
- Create and publish aging inventory reports while maintaining the correct inventory levels at the distribution centers.
- Create, modify, and evaluate methods and procedures to run daily replenishment orders.
- Partner with subject matter experts to assist with the creation, update, and annual compliance review of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
What You Have
- AA/AS/BS in Supply Chain/Business or related field
- 3-5 years of previous experience
- Experience in technical analysis, interpreting data, and reporting key performance indicators.
- Deliver consistent results in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office software (Excel, Access, Word, Power Point and Outlook).
- Demonstrate purposeful for continuous improvement.
- Ability to get along and collaborate with others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, and comprehension)
- Demonstrate multitasking and time management
- Leadership skills and people management experience
- Cannabis experience a plus but not required
- Entry-level knowledge of cannabis related vocabulary and products preferred but not required.
This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and may work in proximity with customers and staff.
- Work revolves around objectives, projects and priorities, not hours; must be able to work weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime as needed.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, sit, and bend for a majority of their work schedule.
- Must be able to travel to other office locations.
- Ability to use computer and calculator for 8 hours or more.
- Required to have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving history. Must have own transportation.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Selected candidate will be required to complete a post offer, pre-employment background check with the local law enforcement or Cit of Costa Mesa Department.