Caliva is your friendly and trusted cannabis brand. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. A true seed to sale company; we cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable cannabis options. As one of the largest cannabis companies in the state of California, we pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere. We stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility as Caliva’s brick and mortar retail footprint continues to expand into new cities and is growing rapidly through our online pickup and delivery service.
Join the Caliva team and become part of something exciting!
The Distribution Delivery Driver ensures deliveries are made timely and efficiently. You are responsible for identifying and resolving the issues that may occur during shipment by working with Caliva Supply Chain teams and customers. In addition, the Distribution Delivery Driver ensures that any required information or documents related to shipment execution are collected and recorded during the shipment execution process.
What You’ll Do
• Loads, transports and delivers items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
• Reviews orders before and after delivery to ensure orders are complete, the charges are correct and the customer is satisfied.
• Assists with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
• Provides excellent customer service, answers questions and handles complaints from clients.
• Adheres to assigned routes and follows time schedules.
• Abides by all transportation laws and maintains a safe driving record.
• Prepares reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
• Operates equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
What You Have
• Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Connectedness, Bias in Action, and Truth Seeking.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge and willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
• Customer service experience.
• Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
• Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
• Willing to cross-train in other areas as needed.
• Strong time management.
• Strong attention detail.
Frequent travel required throughout assigned area, particularly during peak times. This position will also work in an indoor manufacturing facility with controlled temperatures; may be exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment, airborne particles, and moving mechanical parts.
• Must be able to stand, walk, lift, sit, and bend for a majority of their work schedule
• Required to have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving history. Must have own transportation.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Must possess a valid California Driver’s License.
• Must have a clean driving record.
• Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
• Selected candidate will be required to complete a post offer, pre-employment motor vehicle record and background check with the local law enforcement.