JOB TITLE: Producing Recruiting Manager REPORTS TO: Recruiting Director
DEPARTMENT: Recruiting FLSA STATUS: Full-Time; Exempt
The Producing Recruiting Manager skillfully executes consultative sales strategies as they lead, develop, and oversee the daily operations of the Recruiting team to source, interview, screen, recruiting and referring advanced practice and physicians for locum tenens and permanent job orders at various healthcare organizations in a timely manner and to fill open jobs – in alignment and partnership with Business Development teams – in order to achieve financial performance goals, and attract and build a first-class sales team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coach and mentor team members by observing and providing feedback to foster development and success of individuals and region
- Partner with team members to discuss career interests and development needs.
- Strategize with Recruiting Director to evaluate projections in terms of days filled, specialty and average daily margin rate to implement action plans that address fluctuating performance and exceed monthly budget quota
- Work with Recruiting Director by liaising with marketing team to optimize lead generation and other marketing activities for Recruiting team
- Conduct weekly/monthly/quarterly individual meetings with team members to assess production results and consultative sales approach to project performance and discuss team member obstacles & dynamics.
- Interview internal and external candidates for hiring using a blend of competency and performance talent assessment approach to make successful hiring decisions
- Evaluate daily and weekly team member production according to recruiting best practices (including glidepath, top grading, & other relevant criteria) to coach and implement action plans using the performance improvement plan process
- Manage escalated customer and/or provider situations on behalf of team members (e.g., contract clarification and disputes) in order to preserve loyalty and market share.
- Assess training needs and performance data to aid in developing & implementing results-based training curriculum that addresses performance gaps.
- Facilitate team meetings to determine individual performance progress and weekly goals by discussing submittals/presentations, open jobs, hot docs, pending contracts/jobs in order to expedite assignments.
- Conduct production activities as a Recruiting Consultant to continually attract and retain profitable business in order to model best demonstrated practices and contribute to monthly budget quotas.
- Prospect to bring in additional providers for the Recruiting team.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within team
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience as a Recruiter
- Prior experience in a lead recruiting and/or leadership role
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions
Work Location: Hybrid in Irving, TX 75039 (M, T, & W in office) (Th & F - Remote)