TITLE: WFS Program Manager
REPORTS TO: Workforce Solutions Vice President
FLSA STATUS: Full-Time; Exempt
Primary role is to partner with WFS Team to support clients and MSP's with their staffing needs by performing a wide variety of scheduling and administrative duties required to place providers on assignment. Optimize revenue and profit potential, customer satisfaction and retention with client organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter job details into CRM.
- Communicate job details to recruiters so they understand client needs and opportunities.
- Receive submittals from Recruiters and present qualified candidates to clients.
- Establish and build strong working relationships with assigned clients to promote customer loyalty and business growth.
- Partner with Support Services to ensure timesheets are collected on time and that providers and clients are paid and invoiced correctly.
- Manage multiple MSP/VMS platforms.
- Expected to meet daily, weekly, monthly activity metrics and goals.
- Manage assignment extensions and scheduling calendars for assigned clients.
- Work with recruiters and AMs to resolve assignment issues to ensure assignments are maintained.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance and Licensing teams along with Recruiters when needed to ensure providers start on time.
- Troubleshoot provider performance issues with assigned Recruiters.
- Assist in the Onboarding process per client’s needs.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BS/BA preferred.
- Enthusiastic, goal oriented, organized, dedicated, focused, and driven individual.
- Track record of hard work, customer success and strong business experience.
- Must have proven phone, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated and enthusiastic while demonstrating a professional demeanor and possessing strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, highly responsive, and customer focused with solid process orientation.