Responsible for sourcing, interviewing, screening, recruiting, and referring advanced practice providers and physicians for locum tenens and permanent job orders at various healthcare organizations in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
Candidate Sourcing - Generate prospective candidates through prospecting lists/websites, internet, conventions, referrals, database, marketing, and healthcare facilities.
- Meet daily, weekly and other time period activity metrics such as call volume, candidate screens, submittals, interviews and
- Develop a marketing/recruiting strategy; build relationships and cultivate a network of candidate candidates in your
- Research and analyze client backgrounds and the requirements of specific job postings; interview candidates to determine if the candidates might be a good fit for a particular opportunity based on recruiter’s knowledge of the business opportunity and client’s expectations; select top candidates to refer to clients that best meet client’s personality, needs, and
- Communicate assignment details, compensation, and client expectations to candidates and follow-up with candidate’s post-placement, including managing any performance issues
- Receive and respond to incoming candidate inquiries from advertising campaigns and website applications.
- Phone screen / Interview potential candidates and educate them on HCLT’s placement
- Assess the “fit” of candidates for specific
- Demonstrate ability to maintain superb relationships with candidates, thus creating strong loyalty and desire to work exclusively for Health Carousel Locum
- Work with current and former candidates and candidates to generate referrals Make Placements
- Match candidates and opportunities
- Persuade candidates to pursue specific opportunities; prudently expand their assignment preferences to include available opportunities
- Use company systems effectively to recruit and retain candidates
- Identify ways to utilize existing systems to improve recruiting speed, productivity, success,
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Interface with all HCLT departments, peers and senior level management members in communicating and resolving issues. Maintain an effective working relationship with all HCLT departments
- 2 Year degree and/or possess relevant experience; minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in technology skills
- Required: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet and Email
- Must be energetic, highly motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be organized and able to efficiently handle multiple tasks
- Must demonstrate ability to work well and effectively with others
- Must have excellent phone and communication skills
- Must possess strong process orientation