JOB TITLE: Locum Support Specialist REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
DEPARTMENT: Operations FLSA STATUS: Full-Time; Exempt
Support Specialists provide administrative support along with clerical tasks that aid the daily business operations of the Company. This role reports to the Director of Operations and performs a wide variety of general business office duties and administrative functions in support of tactical and production activities across the organization. This role is responsible for maximizing all opportunities in the process of delivering service and assisting team members to improve efficiency in all functions. Key duties include properly responding to internal administrative support requests, client and provider follow-through, responding to emails and telephone calls, and completion of special projects and/or other support assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A Manage the Caliber packet out/in process- ensuring packets are received and complete
- Manage the Caliber provider reference process – ensuring references are obtained, complete and correct for Onyx MD credentialing
- Manage all expiring credentialing documents to remain compliant with Caliber, state and federal guidelines.
- Manage Lead Tracking Spreadsheet and report daily activity to Directors and VP’s
- Manage provider referral program.
- Manage provider employment verification process including malpractice insurance verifications.
- Update staff and managers by drafting, consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily information/data, as assigned.
- Provide information to assigned team members by clarifying client/provider requests; select appropriate information for forwarding/documenting; answer questions where appropriate.
- At every opportunity, insights should be offered to further increase efficiency and productivity.
- Effective and professional communication and interpersonal skills, as well as professional speaking and business writing skills may be required in various assignments.
- Assist QA/Logistics, and others as assigned, with intermediate and advanced administrative tasks
- Perform assigned clerical duties, that may include filing/copying/scanning/faxing/printing and binding materials
- Maintain open communication across the internal organization; seek to actively ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Approach situations openly and consultatively; make recommendations for solutions in solving business issues
- Enhance job knowledge by participating in career development, training and other educational opportunities provided by the Company.
- Accomplish department and organization goals by completing assignments and delivering results as needed and as requested.
- Minimum Required: 2 or more years of relevant clerical/administrative/sales support experience
- High school diploma or GED, required
- Preferred: Undergraduate degree (AA, BA, etc.) from an accredited University or college
- Verifiable history of success in prior administrative/support roles
- Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Cooperative Teamwork
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, internally and externally
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results and maintain a high level of accountability
- Ability to complete assigned tasks efficiently
- Maintains composure in stressful situations; effectively and professionally manages deadline pressures
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Solution and results driven
- Ability to meet and exceed goals on a consistent basis
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong prioritizing, multitasking, follow-through, organizational and time management skills
- Resourcefulness; proactively seeks out information and resources
- Operates well in ambiguous situations; not easily distracted
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products, especially MSWord and Excel; types a minimum of 40 wpm