Cake is a digital solution that makes it easy for small business owners to buy and manage workers’ comp insurance. A client can buy a policy in less than five minutes using our 24/7 mobile-first platform. Based out of Denver, Colorado in the RiNo neighborhood, we are a team that works very hard in a fun and supportive environment and we are looking to add a new team player to the growing roster.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for the development, integration, and deployment of custom solutions using Apex and Visualforce to enhance the Cake Customer platform.
- Provide innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce’s Force.com capabilities and make recommendations to support a rapidly increasing org.
- Develop custom code using Visualforce, APEX, and other technologies to build customized solutions supporting business initiatives/processes.
- Implement best practices by developing, refining, iterating, integrating, testing, staging and deploying maintainable technical solutions.
- Use analytical skills and judgement to solve problems and make decisions in a rapidly changing environment.
- Communicate complicated problems to team members to ensure we are coming up with the right solutions.
- Accountable for effectively leading, communicating and managing change ensuring sustainability of process and performance enhancement.
- Remain current on the external environment for industry leading tools, technology, analytics and best practices to continuously improve Cake’s customer value proposition.
- Collaborate with Cake’s staff to achieve Cake’s business goals.
- Partner with Manager of Quality and Compliance to ensure consistency and compliance in our solutions.
- Demonstrate leadership in the areas of continuous improvement and continuous learning.
- Support Cake’s Underwriting and Client Care team members as needed to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Positive attitude. We are a fun and energetic group and we want someone that exudes happiness
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail with follow-up
- Real team player attitude willing to jump in to get the job done-no matter how big or small
- Adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Able to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Be able to work with little direction and are okay with ambiguity as the projects may be changing
Must Have Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred. Relevant work experience (similar kind of work at a similar level of work as described in the essential duties) may be substituted for the bachelor's degree. Completion of a degree is encouraged and supported. Must be flexible, innovative, and have ability to perform in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health benefits
- Inspiring work environment with rooftop patio and onsite gym
- Generous PTO
- Unlimited Haribo gummy bears!
- Chance to work alongside folks that live our core values of being Open, Humble, Curious, Driven, Supportive, and Positive
Sound like a great fit? Then apply today:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to JoinCake@CakeInsure.com