Caffeine is seeking a Content Analytics Lead to aid in the growth of new premium content and community on the Caffeine platform. The Content Analytics Lead will report to the Chief Content Officer and join a small, but dynamic team of leads who identifies and supports communities and creators through interactive and premium content experiences.
The Content Analytics Lead will interface with cross-functional departments including Content Development, Community, Engineering, Marketing and Studio teams to assess potential content partners prior to deal making and support creator growth once on platform. The ideal candidate is steeped in internet culture and has a deep understanding of metric baselines across the content and media markets.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the analysis of new potential content partners that the Community Development Team identifies, making initial viewership and new user estimations and helping analyze potential return on investment for deal making purposes.
- Regularly report the performance metrics of content partners to cross-functional stakeholders, track data for broadcast premieres and create daily and weekly reports with key data insights.
- Create systems and dashboards for visualizing content performance to Company-wide stakeholders.
- Bring the content data perspective to cross-functional initiatives within Caffeine to ensure both Creators and Platform projects are positioned for success, primarily with Studio, Product and Marketing teams.
- Make recommendations on ways to improve content performance for Creators, calling out areas of opportunity based on learnings from the data.
- Analyze partner performance to inform deal renewal decisions, providing viewership summaries for partners at end of term to cross-functional stakeholders.
Who You Are & What You've Done:
- 5+ years in a data analyst, data science, audience development capacity.
- Experience with influencer marketing, social media marketing and conversion rates of marketing methods.
- Knowledge of the key metrics and market baselines for social media content (long form, short form, premium, UGC, live+VOD), how content is measured across industry platforms and how content impacts key company metrics.
- A balance of analytical, strategic and creative thinking; the ability to utilize data to gather learnings and create high-level strategies while also digging in and working hands-on.
- Experience working with data science teams and engineering teams to streamline data processes, trouble shoot and communicate content data tool needs.
- The ability to effectively visualize data and communicate information cross-functionally with key stakeholders and executives.
- Financial and metric modeling capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive, willing to chip in, a team player.
- Self-starter with a high degree of comfort managing multiple projects and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Internet, Social Media, Influencer, Entertainment enthusiast with a bonus passion for street culture, youth culture & the roots of pop culture.
- Proficient and/or quick to learn online tools (i.e. Google suite, Tubular, analytics, and beyond).
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Caffeine. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.