Cadre is building a technology-driven investment platform for Commercial Real Estate, democratizing access to a 16 trillion dollar asset class favored by private equity firms, hedge funds, and institutional investors. We believe that Commercial Real Estate is a cornerstone of wealth creation and access should not be limited to the few.
We integrate technology into every aspect of our business (Acquisition, Asset Management, Fund Operations, Investor Management) to create a more seamless, efficient, and transparent way to invest in Commercial Real Estate. We’re looking for people excited about the idea of modernizing an antiqued industry; that enjoy putting on their product hat; have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help mentor a small, growing team of Full Stack Engineers as we constantly enhance our technical stack and accelerate feature development
- Build high-availability and security into our core architecture to ensure we deliver a robust, fast end-end experience for our investors
- Rapidly scale Cadre’s marketplace, as we aggressively grow both our investor base and the number and types of assets we manage
- Design and implement our financial and transactional systems to power seamless funding and cash distribution events
- Build data-centric services to maximize market analysis efficiency, and deliver market insights,
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 5+ years of experience working with server-side languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java) and web frameworks (e.g. Django, Rails)
- A passion for rigorous engineering, thorough testing practices, and a deep sense of ownership of your code
- Great written and verbal communication skills, comfortable discussing technical matters with peers
- Self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience
OUR TECH STACK
Cadre runs a robust stack (React, Django, PostgreSQL), continuously integrated and deployed on AWS. Our tech stack is always evolving and you will help set its technical direction.
- 100% of healthcare premiums covered
- 401(K) with company match
- Significant equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- And much more!