Cadre is a next-generation technology-driven real estate investment platform for commercial real estate, democratizing access to a 16 trillion dollar asset class favored by private equity firms, hedge funds, and institutional investors. Our platform connects qualified individuals and institutions to fully vetted, compelling real estate investment opportunities. We combine our institutional experience with differentiated technology in order to empower our investors through direct access, lower fees, and greater transparency. Our mission is to provide superior access and insight to the universe of alternative investments. We believe that commercial real estate is a cornerstone of wealth creation, and access should not be limited to the few.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Cadre differentiates itself from other private equity firms because it consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to our internal teams. Our product team works closely with engineers, designers, and business stakeholders to design and develop products that improve access to clean and accurate data on commercial real estate investments.
The Funnel Optimization Product Manager will be the subject matter expert on the customer journey for Cadre’s customers across all products, working tirelessly to optimize performance and conversion rates and improving the customer experience. This role will report to the Lead Product Manager, Investor Experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analyze performance metrics for the full customer journey, from page landing, account creation to making an investment
- Lead the testing and optimization efforts for the conversion funnel for web/mobile web, prioritizing those tests that will drive the biggest impact
- Partner with Product, Marketing, Business Operations to customize the user experience.
- Maximize landing page, site and funnel experiences by identifying trends, customer insights, opportunities for improvement
- Drive the A/B testing with a focus on implementing strategies that improve conversion rates
- Actively monitor the funnel, and prepare weekly, monthly reports on product performance
- Conduct user/market research and detailed quantitative analysis and apply it to product strategy and planning.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 1-2 years experience working in product analysis, funnel analysis with proven track record of improving product performance
- 1-2 years of experience managing product development at a technology driven company; experience within financial products considered an asset
- Data-driven and a keep key for detail, Exposure to data science and machine learning is a plus
- Experience with SQL, Looker, Google analytics and A/B testing tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to work well with cross-functional teams as a leader and a collaborator; experience partnering with technical and non-technical teams.
- Self-directed, with the ability to work with minimal supervision in a complex organization.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, problem solving skills, and business acumen
- Experience being hands-on with the user experience and technical design processes for a new feature or product, with sound understanding of agile methodology.
At Cadre, we are on a mission to give more people the opportunity to improve their financial futures and our people are the driving force. While our backgrounds are varied, we are united in our curiosity, obsession with solving difficult problems, and dedication to our mission. We have one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry; with 100% paid medical, dental and vision insurance and flexible paid time off, First Fridays of every month off, paid parental leave for all employees and much more.
We view diversity as a critical imperative and asset, and want our team to be as diverse as the communities we work to serve. Our mission and culture are grounded in our commitment to fostering diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging and providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.