Cadre is a next-generation technology-driven real estate investment platform for commercial real estate, democratizing access to a 16 trillion dollar asset class favored by private equity firms, hedge funds, and institutional investors. We believe that commercial real estate is a cornerstone of wealth creation, and access should not be limited to the few. With over $130 million in investments from the likes of A16z, Khosla Ventures, Thrive Capital, General Catalyst, and Founders Fund, Cadre is positioned to reimagine real estate investing, and is only just getting started.
We are on a mission to give more people the opportunity to improve their financial futures and our people are the driving force. While our backgrounds are varied, we are united in our curiosity, obsession with solving difficult problems, and dedication to our mission.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our People team (Recruiting & HR) as well as be an immediate presence at the company and a driving force to its future. We are looking for someone who is a great communicator, meticulous, and collaborative.
This individual will work closely with our Talent Acquisition Manager, Talent Acquisition Partner, other members of the People team, as well as hiring managers to ensure a great interview experience for candidates while being driven by our passion for support to employees and employee engagement.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage the interview process for all teams by scheduling and coordinating all interviews from phone/video interviews, full interview panels and engineering loops, providing an amazing candidate experience throughout the process
- Provide candidates with detailed interview confirmations to ensure all candidates are set up for success from day one
- Act as the primary point of contact for all candidates and interviewers to efficiently manage schedule changes, technical issues and any other issues that may arise
- Navigate multiple scheduling tools and calendars spanning several time zones
- Own the feedback process by proactively scheduling candidate feedback meetings post-onsite interviews
- Conduct background checks upon offer acceptance in timely manner
- Maintain accurate candidate information and reporting within our internal tools and ATS
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Arrange travel for candidates, taking care of all communication & organization
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 1+ year of experience in scheduling / coordination in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, empathy, and the ability to build relationships across the organization and with candidates
- Great judgement, awareness of the effects your actions may have, always evaluating best course of action
- Innovative spirit, self-motivated with a desire to work in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong time-management and organization skills with an obsession for details
- Administrative support background a plus
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and can resolve conflicts smoothly
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to function effectively with others on the team and independently
- Strong demonstrated experience with Google Apps (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
We view diversity as a critical imperative and asset, and want our team to be as diverse as the communities we work to serve. Our mission and culture are grounded in our commitment to fostering diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging and providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Learn more about our commitment to DEI here: https://cadre.com/insights/cadre-commitment-to-diversity-equity-and-inclusion/