Cadre is a next-generation technology-driven real estate investment platform for commercial real estate, democratizing access to a 16 trillion dollar asset class favored by private equity firms, hedge funds, and institutional investors. We believe that commercial real estate is a cornerstone of wealth creation, and access should not be limited to the few. With over $130 million in investments from the likes of A16z, Khosla Ventures, Thrive Capital, General Catalyst, and Founders Fund, Cadre is positioned to reimagine real estate investing, and is only just getting started.
We are on a mission to give more people the opportunity to improve their financial futures and our people are the driving force. While our backgrounds are varied, we are united in our curiosity, obsession with solving difficult problems, and dedication to our mission.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to support our People team (Recruiting & HR) as we continue to grow and scale Cadre. This individual will report into our Talent Acquisition Manager and will work closely with leaders across the business as well as our VP of People to ensure that we’re bringing top tier candidates to the business while maintaining a great candidate experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience by being responsive, helpful, and a great advocate throughout the process
- Guide hiring teams through the recruitment process, providing resources and training when needed
- Support full-lifecycle recruiting by engaging with hiring managers, reviewing applications, sourcing and screening candidates, conducting pre-screenings and preparing offer letters
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Partner with the rest of the People team and hiring managers to align on recruiting needs, maintaining the highest level of confidentiality
- Collaborate with Recruiting and People Operations in building diverse and inclusive hiring practices, assist the Talent Acquisition Manager with building sourcing strategies and candidate pipelines
- Track and manage hiring reports and data within our internal tools and ATS
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 3-4+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, empathy, and the ability to build relationships across the organization and with candidates
- Innovative spirit, self-motivated with a desire to work in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong time-management and organization skills with an obsession for details
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and can resolve conflicts smoothly
- Ability to juggle multiple candidates, roles, and interviewers by staying highly organized and consistent in your daily/weekly workflows and processes
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to function effectively with others on the team and independently
- Strong demonstrated experience with Google Apps (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus
We view diversity as a critical imperative and asset, and want our team to be as diverse as the communities we work to serve. Our mission and culture are grounded in our commitment to fostering diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging and providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Learn more about our commitment to DEI here: https://cadre.com/insights/cadre-commitment-to-diversity-equity-and-inclusion/