Cadre is a next-generation technology-driven real estate investment platform for commercial real estate, democratizing access to a 16 trillion dollar asset class favored by private equity firms, hedge funds, and institutional investors. We believe that commercial real estate is a cornerstone of wealth creation, and access should not be limited to the few. With over $130 million in investments from the likes of A16z, Khosla Ventures, Thrive Capital, General Catalyst, and Founders Fund, Cadre is positioned to reimagine real estate investing, and is only just getting started.
We are on a mission to give more people the opportunity to improve their financial futures and our people are the driving force. While our backgrounds are varied, we are united in our curiosity, obsession with solving difficult problems, and dedication to our mission.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Cadre is seeking a Fund Management Analyst who will own coordination of portions of our Real Estate Fund reporting and operations functions. The position will require close interaction and collaboration with Cadre’s external Accounting Administrator, Technology, Investment Relations, Asset Management, and Legal teams. We are seeking someone who is excited to collaborate in building the technology to support workflows and is dedicated to excellence in their work. The successful candidate is excited by detailed operational responsibilities and is looking for professional growth in a broad range of disciplines in real estate investment technology.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has a results-oriented attitude and is excited to make a large impact at a high-growth, innovative tech company. You will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where collaborating across various teams is expected.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be accountable for accuracy, integrity, timeliness, and consistency by reviewing transactions recorded by the external Fund Administrator
- Lead day-to-day accounting and operational activities, e.g. reviewing and executing investor distributions, syndications, and communications
- Work with the Asset Management team in providing quarterly valuation support
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to enhance technology supporting the Finance operational functions
- Assist in addressing investor queries
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting for private equity funds, with preference given to experience at a private equity firm, fund administrator or public accounting organization
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to perform accounting, reporting, and financial operations
- Demonstrated aptitude of general business computer applications
- Heightened attention to detail
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills, including strong oral and written communication
- Commitment to work in high-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
We view diversity as a critical imperative and asset, and want our team to be as diverse as the communities we work to serve. Our mission and culture are grounded in our commitment to fostering diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging and providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Learn more about our commitment to DEI here: https://cadre.com/insights/cadre-commitment-to-diversity-equity-and-inclusion/