Cadre is a next-generation technology-driven real estate investment platform for commercial real estate, democratizing access to a 16 trillion dollar asset class favored by private equity firms, hedge funds, and institutional investors. We believe that commercial real estate is a cornerstone of wealth creation, and access should not be limited to the few. With over $130 million in investments from the likes of A16z, Khosla Ventures, Thrive Capital, General Catalyst, and Founders Fund, Cadre is positioned to reimagine real estate investing, and is only just getting started.
We are on a mission to give more people the opportunity to improve their financial futures and our people are the driving force. While our backgrounds are varied, we are united in our curiosity, obsession with solving difficult problems, and dedication to our mission.
OUR TECH STACK
Cadre runs a robust stack (React, Django, PostgreSQL), continuously integrated with zero-downtime deployments (Ansible, Packer, Jenkins, and Terraform) on AWS. The majority of our time is spent in that environment, but our goal is to always utilize the best tool for the job: you’ll be working with members of our team to keep refining our toolset.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Cadre is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer passionate about best reliability practices, automation, and development efficiency. You will be responsible for building a foundation for our development productivity and determine the roadmap and technical strategy for our reliability efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build infrastructure for Cadre developers, to make sure they can concentrate on product features and don’t need waste their time on anything else
- Build secure, reliable, easy to scale and manage infrastructure for Cadre services
- Plan and execute disaster recovery procedures and participate in business continuity planning
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Have 3+ years of experience working as SRE or DevOps
- Strong computer science fundamentals including data structures and algorithms
- Strong software engineering skills in any server-side language (Python, Golang, C++, Java, etc.)
- Experience working with modern configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with modern monitoring stack (Grafana, Graphite, Prometheus, etc.) or cloud vendors (Datadog, New Relic, SignalFx, etc.)
- Deep understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery best practices
- Self-starter, thriving in a startup environment
We view diversity as a critical imperative and asset, and want our team to be as diverse as the communities we work to serve. Our mission and culture are grounded in our commitment to fostering diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging and providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Learn more about our commitment to DEI here: https://cadre.com/insights/cadre-commitment-to-diversity-equity-and-inclusion/