About the position:
At Cabify we are a data-driven company. Our team builds and develops a huge data warehouse where the Data Analytics team can find not only raw data, but also complex etls processes to provide the insights they need.
At the Data Engineering Analytics team, we oversee the management of our entire AWS platform, granting us the freedom to experiment and enhance our infrastructure with flexibility. We've successfully built two ETL platforms that fuel our data warehouses (Redshift, BQ, and Tableau), providing crucial support for Cabify's analytics. You will mainly work with Python, Kubernetes, Airflow and Gitlab.
This robust ecosystem supports over 500 ETL processes and facilitates more than 300 data source refreshes, enabling data-driven decision-making. Our team plays a pivotal role in ensuring Cabify's analytics thrive, backed by cutting-edge technologies and a commitment to continuous improvement.
We are looking for new members, and this is how you will play an important part in helping us achieve our mission:
- Evolve and maintain our in-house ETL platform, ensuring that the data is easily accessible, reliable, and accurate
- Evolve and maintain our Tableau platform, aiming to maximize the performance of both the server and its data sources
- Evolve and maintain our monitoring and alert system to be able to react quickly to errors.
- Helping data analysts to maximize the value of the data through engineering solutions.
- Manage and evolve our infrastructure
Our must for this position:
- Great alignment with our principles, we take this very seriously.
- 3+ years of tenure in coding and delivering complex data engineering projects.
- 5+ years of work experience in python.
- Know and use software engineering patterns/good practices
- Knowledge in:
- Orchestration tools such as Airflow, Luigi, or Dagster.
- Cloud infrastructures (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Container Platforms like Docker or Kubernetes
Our wish for this position:
- Visual analytics platforms (Tableau, Power BI, QuickSight…)
- Automation/IaC tools (Terraform, Puppet, Ansible…)
- Storage technologies (file-based, relational, columnar, document-based, key-value...)
- 2+ years of tenure in sql and delivering data modeling projects.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
💶Excellent Salary conditions: L4 up to €72k
🌍Our office is located in Madrid.
⌚Flexible work environment & hours.
🙌Regular team events.
🚗Cabify staff free rides.
🚀Personal development programs based on our career paths.
📚Annual budget for training
🧘♀️ iFeel: Free access to the iFeel platform, so you can take care of your emotional well-being through therapy sessions.
📐Coursera: your own license in Coursera to take as many courses as you wish and continue developing your skills.
💳Flexible compensation plan: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
💻All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).
🐱A pet room ,so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
☕️And last but not least...free coffee and fruit!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!