About the position:
Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
How will you help us achieve our mission?
At Cabify we’re looking for a PR Senior Specialist to further our positioning through strategic placement in media, timely communication and quality coverage. The PR Senior Specialist is responsible for managing the company's public image as well as establishing and managing all relations with global media stakeholders. Works to support global leaders on the preparation to handle media stakeholders. Our team is full of energy and passion about what we do. If you want to be part of a group of people that are always ready to help, this is your crew.
Key responsibilities in this role:
- Support Global PR & Corporate Communications Head in creating strategies and media engagement.
- Lead Cabify corporate communications programs and establish a regular cadence of media coverage in international media.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key media and manage the global press office.
- Prepare press releases, statements articles, Q&As, thought leadership w/key focus on all international media outlets.
- Support and coach C-Suite executives and global leaders to deal with the media written or verbally, conduct media training and create media profiles.
- Manage Cabify hosted events such as Press Conferences and Webinars among others.
- Coordinate content for all corporate communications. Develop programs that are scalable across markets.
- Support regional PR managers in driving corporate storytelling.
- Ensure the company protects and promotes its image in a coordinated and consistent manner.
- Alling with other areas of the company in order give media exposition to their key messages and projects (Brand, Public Affairs, Tech, Sustainability)
- Designing and implementing risk control communication plans proactively and reactively upon request.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in PR, Organizational Communication, Journalism, Business or Marketing
- At least five year ascertainable experience managing PR for a Tech/Internet/Mobility related company or PR agency managing such accounts (completar agencias)
- Ascertainable contact with international journalists and Key Opinion Leaders
- Preferable experience managing a public relations crisis
- Knowledge financial communications
- Planning skills, developing task/people assignments, setting objectives and evaluating results
- Drive for results, pushing self and others towards a goal
- Intellectual curiosity, experiments and will try new solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Fluent in English as well as Spanish
What’s it like to work at Cabify?
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Excellent Salary conditions.
- We also offer a very competitive stock options plan.
- Recharge day: Every 3rd Friday monthly off!
- Hybrid Remote (Model), Our office is located in Madrid.
- Flexible work environment & hours.
- Regular team events.
- Cabify staff free rides.
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- Annual budget for training.
- Flexible compensation plan: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- We offer a relocation package to people who are coming from another country.
- All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).
- A pet room ,so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- And last but not least...free coffee and fruit!