Do you want to help us to change the world? At Cabify and Movo, We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers, providing mobility alternatives such as kick-scooter and mopeds and many others to come, at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Our tech teams include an eclectic bunch of awesome and diverse people from different backgrounds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries.
Right now, we have more than 20 million users around the world. We work across 8 countries and 90 cities, adapting our product fast to be leaders in all of those markets and taking care about sustainability. We’re working on some pretty greenfield projects with a solid set of product ideas lined up. We are looking for committed and proactive people who want to keep learning constantly and also, help us to grow technically and humanly working in collaboration with awesome people, and making an impact across our teams. Having a diverse and inclusive work environment is really important for us. That’s why we like to count with different points of view in our team that help us to solve problems in a better way.
We're looking for someone to:
- Establish product metrics and indicators for success
- Design solutions that meet measurable objectives
- Collaborate with our product designers and engineers to advocate for the best experience for our customers
- Interpret customer needs into effective and thoughtful design solutions
- Keep up to date with user research to stay on top of both the business and customer needs.
- Bring inspiring ideas and motivation into an energetic and collaborative team
- 5+ years of product management, product analytics or equivalent experience
- Experience specifically with Product Management for a mobile experience
- An academic background in Data Science or Engineering discipline would be a plus
- Passion for resolving human problems with technology
- Ability to work with ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies
- Ability to define and analyse metrics that inform the success of digital products
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level - within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Competitive salary based on experience: [43k-58k]
- Remote days available upon agreement
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- We offer relocation package to those coming from another country.
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free fruits & coffee!
Aren’t you sure about if you fulfill all of the requirements? Even, if this position stands out your curiosity, please apply for it. At Cabify we believe that professional development happens through teaching and learning from your peers and managers.
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!