Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in +80 cities across Spain and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
The Regional Sales Latam is responsible for leading the company’s B2B & B2B2C strategy and operations for Cabify Latam. In this position, you will define the Cabify's Latam vision and strategies for the B2B P&L, sales development and consolidation (in an efficient and effective way) according to our clients needs and market opportunities (corporate clients).
Your objective is to ensure our sustainable growth and to consolidate and maintain our leading position in the short and long term in this core audience in Cabify.
This is a critical role for Cabify’s business growth which reports directly to the Latam Regional Manager.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Collaborate with top management to establish and execute a sales Strategy and goals for the region
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals by country jointly with top management
- Support directly Country Managers to evolve through B2B KPIs
- Account planning for top clients cross-country.
- Bring vision on how to evolve our business in Latam through tendencies, customer pain and needs.
- Collaborate with global team and support implementation on the designing processes, tools and automations for the region;
- Assists B2B Local teams in order to maximize sales revenue and meet goals (techniques, tools, processes)
- Develop marketing plans jointly with global and local teams for the region
- Review regional expenses and recommend improvements
- Provide leadership on hiring and employee retention
How we would like you to be:
- Act as a co-owner: someone who works hard and is proud of what he/she does. Has initiative and acts by cooperating when something doesn't work. But most important of all, he has a vocation for service.
- Trust, communicate and develop: a person who listens and learns, is transparent and demands the same from others.
- Embrace and drive change: change creates new opportunities. Be the change we need to scale and improve even more.
- Analyze, innovate, and simplify: a person who solves the root of the problem and not their symptoms. Raise hypotheses and test them. Share data and not opinions. Innovate, creative, Make new mistakes and share them so we can learn from them. Throw out the obsolete, look for simplicity and scalable.
- Contribute and engage: someone who shares data to make the best decision. Make decisions and avoid overanalysis paralysis.
- Makes an impact: It seeks to produce added value for its actions. Think "done" is better than "perfect." Don’t reinvent the wheel. Delivery... and keeps getting better.
- Positive and humble attitude: Make sure that the people around you enjoy Mondays. Be constructive in the face of adversity and especially in the face of mistakes. Promote diversity and respect different opinions.
What we’re looking for:
- More than 7 years of experience in Sales or Business Development Departments
- Previous experience in working in hyper-growth startups and/or fast-paced environments is a strong plus
- Knowledge and expertise about Sales Development, Customer Success, Customer Development, Processes, Continuous Improvement Methods, New Services implementation
- At least 4 years of experience leading up-skilling teams,motivating the entire team while embodying Cabify’s values at all times
- Hands-on experience in sales operations implementation and improvement
- Hands-on experience in sales marketing/enablement implementation and improvement
- Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modelling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience
- Critical thinking skills and business mindset
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- BSc/BA in Engineering, Management or relevant field. Postgraduate degree is a plus
- Financial knowledge and different business models P&Ls expertise
- Extensive knowledge in drive-Sheets
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular, fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Health insurance
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee & fruit!