Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
- You will be responsible for ensuring that each project has a clear strategy and an action plan to follow in order to meet the business objectives set.
- You will implement and optimize the campaigns in each platform.
- You will monitor and analyze the results obtained and the progress of each project.
- You will detect improvement opportunities and suggestions for change and/or growth in the projects in real-time.
- Acquire and retain valuable users (Riders) in the countries where Cabify operates (Iberia + LATAM).
- Research, propose and A/B test new acquisition and retention strategies for paid media channels.
- Work with local teams in projects related to digital channels
- Collaborate with other Cabify teams to improve performance at every step of the funnel.
You should have:
- 5+ years in a performance marketing position in a fast paced and dynamic marketing environment, specially focused on app.
- Extensive experience in planning and implementation of online campaigns in programmatic platforms (DV360, Mediamath, Appnexus), Google Adwords, App Stores, RTG, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities
- Knowledge of Performance Marketing and definition of KPIs to meet the business needs.
- Excellent data, analytic and problem-solving skills, with a smart use of the data to scale and grow our programmatic channel
- Experience using and managing 3rd Party Technology such as Data Viewability and Brand Safety Partners.
- Demonstrable experience managing large budgets.
- Proficiency with MMPs and automation platforms for paid media channels.
- Outstanding attention to detail and excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluent in Spanish & English (C1 level)
About the team you'll work with:
You'll join a fantastic team of bright, experienced marketing professionals who spread the word about Cabify with energy, positivity and passion.
The good stuff:
We're a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don't have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!