Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us? We're looking for an experienced Product Marketing.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
You will be the central point of the product for the local team from Peru & Ecuador, you will know all the features that we already have and the ones we are studying to develop. You will help the team to think strategically taking the product knowledge to the other areas.
We work for our users, and you must be the person to understand everything about the users and the market of Peru. You must know, the passengers, drivers, and companies that use our app, and of course the market where we are.
At the beginning, you’ll need to understand the business strategy for Peru, and you will help develop methodologies that will bring you closer to all local heads. For this you will have the support of a team that has already executed this process in other countries.
What we’re looking for:
- BS in marketing, communications or related discipline with an authentic interest in tech or BS in Engineering with an authentic interest in Marketing.
- Customer-centric with an ability to identify human problems that can be solved with technology.
- Data-curios person with analytical mind and quantitative skills. You will need to dive into data and insights to make more informed decisions on how to take our products to market (Tableau experience is a plus).
- Excellent people skills with the ability to collaborate with colleagues, cross-functional teams and top management.
- Organized. Able to multiple work streams on track and being able to work by yourself.
- A Market expert. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Experience with strategic planning, creative methodologies like Design Thinking are a plus.
About the team you’ll work with:
You will work on Cabify’s most diverse team. A team that is located in 7 different countries and that on daily basis discusses how we can make a bigger impact on people’s lives.
A team that brings together people from research, content, UX, data analysis, and more.
And that seeks for someone that brings the most complete vision and knowledge of the Latam market. In the Product Marketing team you will have the possibility to know different profiles of users from different countries and to deliver valuable insights that will help in the construction of our product.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Excellent Salary conditions
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Remote working days
- Cabify staff discounts
- Regular fun team events
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. JOIN US!