Do you want to help us to change the world? At Cabify we aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers, providing mobility alternatives such as kick-scooter and mopeds and many others to come, at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Our Product & Engineering teams include an eclectic bunch of awesome and diverse people from different backgrounds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries.
Right now, we have more than 20 million users around the world. We work across 8 countries and 90 cities, adapting our product fast to be leaders in all of those markets and taking care about sustainability. We’re working on some pretty greenfield projects with a solid set of product ideas lined up. We are looking for committed and proactive people who want to keep learning constantly and also, help us to grow technically and humanly working in collaboration with awesome people, and making an impact across our teams. Having a diverse and inclusive work environment is really important for us. That’s why we like to count with different points of view in our team that help us to solve problems in a better way.
- Implement new functionalities to make Cabify the best
- Tackle complex problems regarding asynchronicity, multiple data flows and other fun stuff.
- Deliver a world-class experience to our customers by making a robust, snappy and fun to use app.
- Work closely with several teams, such as Design, Research, Data Science, or Backend to improve our Driver and Rider app.
- Test app functionalities and troubleshooting.
- Constantly maintain our mobile apps and assisting in deploying new features.
What we’re looking for:
- 4 years of iOS experience
- Experience with git
- Experience interacting with REST API
- Ability to write unit and UI tests for your code
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment and adapt effectively to change
- Previously published AppStore app
- Experience with RxSwift or any other Reactive technology
- Our applications are built in Swift, we follow the SOLID principles and use a clean architecture implementation, therefore it would a bonus if you have experience with this also.
- Excellent Salary conditions (€)
- L3: 35K - 48K
- L4: 45K - 65K
- We also offer a very competitive stock options plan.
- Recharge day: Every 3rd Friday monthly off!
- Flexible work environment & hours.
- Regular team events.
- Cabify staff free rides.
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- Annual budget for training
- Flexible compensation plan: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).
- A pet room ,so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- And last but not least...free coffee and fruit!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!