Operations Manager at MOVO
SANTIAGO DE CHILE
At MOVO, we bet on the efficiency of cities and we are committed to the environment. Our scooters are 100% electric. We combine efficiency, technology and clean energy against pollution. We believe in clean cities and therefore we create mobility alternatives so that the private or carbon fueled vehicles are no longer necessary. At MOVO we believe that the color of our sky must remain blue.
Luis and Álvaro, founders of MOVO, met in Beijing, a megalopolis where pollution and traffic jams coexist with more than 25 million citizens. The efforts of the local government to fight it are unprecedented and with mixed results. Both embarked on a project to look for ecological and efficient mobility solutions for cities.
This is how Movo was born, under the premise of improving urban mobility in cities through technology. Ever since we launched in Madrid nearly 6 months ago, we have achieved exponential growth through our network of scooters that offer a quick, efficient, and low cost transportation alternative. We are just getting started
Challenged? Join us!
About the position:
You will be responsible for driving business strategy from operational data, leading logistics and service dynamic. The generating business insights that will facilitate MOVO growth and expansion.
The Head of Operations will be responsible for ensuring MOVO’s vehicle fleet is managed and maintained in such a manner as to support operations in the most efficient way possible. This would involve managing a team for ensuring effective and timely maintenance, servicing and repair of MOVO vehicles in order to minimize downtime. Developing, implementing and enforcing vehicle management best practices, policies and procedures.
- Partner with leadership on all maintenance planning and execution improvements.
- Support field execution of and compliance with routing plans; facilitate feedback from all levels of the torganization. Measure and correct the daily performance of Operations specialists.
- Develop and manage scorecards on metrics/KPI’s.
- Oversee and monitor subordinates to ensure that the fleet is maintained in accordance with established standards and that policies and practices are properly followed.
- Responsible for all in fleeting activities including, timely new vehicle acceptance, installation of tags and other proprietary items making the vehicle ready to rent.
- Plans, direct and monitors preventive maintenance and repair programs for all company rental vehicles.
- Supervision of local warehouse and inventory
- Generate insights for the business to optimize current and future operational infrastructure.
- Analyze and look at data to identify trends and performance improvement opportunities.
- Contributes and guides others to understanding and supporting our company culture.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with operational management and ability to improving processes, managing change and people to continuously improve and grow an operation.
- Strong people leadership skills, demonstrated team management, building, teaching, coaching, and motivational competencies.
- Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems.
- Planning and Priority Setting: Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals.
- Data-driven person: the ability to analyze data, interpret and generate a business decision for efficient routes and dispatch actions
- Results oriented: Holds self and others accountable for results.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!