Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Receive from Cabify Support team the fraud or payments tickets and triage them accordingly to the appropriate team (fraud or payments).
- Coordinate that those tickets assigned are resolved according to the established procedures and meeting our SLAs.
- In the event that in order to resolve incidents technical support is required, coordinate with the Product PM, assigning and establishing the priority to the resolution.
- Spec out project plans to identify stakeholders, dependencies and lay out requirements to facilitate prioritization.
- Request information to different stakeholders of the company needed to manage fraud and payments efficiently.
- Engage and work collaboratively and effectively with other teams across the organization to drive projects to timely completion.
- Build strong relationships with other business units as well as third parties such as payment processors, card brands and other external providers.
- Maintain documentation on processes and tools up to date.
- Develop internal tools and processes to support and optimize day-to-day operations, including analysis and system configuration with the Managers of the area.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Global Fraud and Head of Global Payments
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years related experience in project management.
- 3+ years related experience in payment and/or fraud projects (e.g. ecommerce, marketplace)
- Demonstrable experience in identifying improvement opportunities to systems or processes, and in prioritizing, documenting and delivering projects.
- Business acumen and strong organizational agility to garner stakeholder support through quantifiable analysis and business cases.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel through their varying lifecycle, and shepherd ideas from inception all the way through implementation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to track and share status updates with relevant stakeholders till completion.
- Data analysis skills and proven experience building project plans.
- Solution-oriented person and positive attitude towards ambiguity and changes in a rapid growth environment.
- Very strong command of Spanish and English, both written and spoken, with proven ability to use it daily on a working environment.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee and fruit!