Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us? We're looking for an experience Product Marketing Manager to help improve our driver experience.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
You will be the main point of contact and support between our Global Product Team, located in São Paulo, Madrid and our local teams, which we call Product Marketing Fit, spread throughout the 13 countries where we operate. With the help of this team, you will understand the local market needs in order to improve our Product. With technical and market knowledge, you will be able to take to the local teams, the development done by the Global team, as well as bring to the local teams the necessary improvements and corrections. Also you will be organizing local insights to serve as a basis for developing the Product roadmap. Yout will be strategically involved in the prioritization of tasks, and you will have your activities focused on a specific segment of our services, the driver.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of product marketing, product management or marketing experience;
- Superior Communication Skills. A product marketing specialist must be a highly interactive and collaborative person;
- Experience in data analysis and user research;
- Excellent people skills. Ability to dialogue with different levels (strategic, tactical, operational);
- Understand product development process;
- Experience with strategic planning, creative methodologies like Design Thinking are a differential;
- People management experience will be a differential;
- English advanced - Spanish are a differential;
- Flexibility to travel.
About the team you’ll work with:
You will work on Cabify's most diverse team. A team that is located in 13 different countries and that daily discusses how we can make a bigger impact on people's lives. A team that brings together people from research, content, UX, data analysis, and more. And that seeks for someone to complete bringing the vision and knowledge of the Latam market. In the Product Marketing team you have the possibility to know different profiles of users from different countries and to make the information that helps in the construction of our product.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Restaurant tickets, transport, healthcare, life insurance;
- Flexible work environment & hours;
- Remote working day every week;
- Cabify staff discounts;
- Regular fun team events;
- Birthday Day Off;
- Personal development programmes;
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself;
- Opportunity to work at an international start-up;
- Pet Day;
- And last but not least...free coffee!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. JOIN US!