Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Investigate potential and confirmed declines cases and take appropriate remediation actions.
- Stay up to date on payments trends to ensure recognition of matching patterns and report them accordingly.
- Respond to user contacts in regards to payment issues.
- Escalate cases that require higher level of expertise or approval accordingly.
- Identify opportunities to develop and enhance internal policies and tools. Create business cases and use the designated channels to bubble up these requests to Management and Product stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for using the existing processes, tools and communication channels to mitigate losses and increase authorizations rates.
- Communicate with the product teams on the development of the infrastructure necessary to increase auth rates enhance online safety in the platform.
- Monitor payments processing performance to detect, deep-dive and timely report any incidents that may impact the capability for riders to use the service or for the business to successfully capture transactions.
- Work with internal stakeholders as well as third parties to pinpoint the root cause of any reported issues, resolve them and implement the necessary corrective/preventative measures.
- Manage and configure third party platforms, be the main point of contact in case of alerts.
- Report to the Global Head of Payments and Payment Manager
What we’re looking for:
- Language: Spanish and English fluency, its a must, knowledge of another language, a plus.
- Education: a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of payments experience in e-commerce.
- Strong investigative and internet research skills. Ability to analyze data.
- Integrity to maintain high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and customer service skills.
- Ability to organize and work independently with rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask, learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Strong written (email) interpersonal communication skills. Strong negotiation skills to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to detect vulnerabilities in product features.
- Capacity and initiative to suggest improvements and bring proposals forward to improve processes and tools in a solution oriented manner.
- Demonstrable, strong knowledge of MS-Office / Google, and advanced knowledge in Excel.
- Understanding and/or working experience in business intelligence tools such as Tableau, and writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge or previous experience administering Zendesk, a plus
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee and fruit!