Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Drive new business sales in a high velocity sales environment delivering new business pipeline, closing deals , and quota against monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Prospect potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Report on sales activity (include desired frequency – daily is ideal for accuracy) and Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions (include frequency – daily is ideal for accuracy).
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customer and sales
What we’re looking for:
- Graduated in administration, commercial, administrative or industrial engineering or related carrers.
- Minimum 1 year experience as sales executive marketing areas , Client support areas , call center
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM
- Understanding of marketing and negotiation skills
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!