Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Provide non-readily available data analysis and build reports to growth team to support their decision making process.
- Support the identification of solutions that would provide added value to the customer and driver Solve analytically complex business questions.
- Deep dive in data (internal and external) to uncover and resolve key business insights and opportunities to the engagement team
- Perform timely & accurate KPI reporting on monthly basis. Create reports and dashboard of the users KPIs and metrics from diferent tools and sources.
- Support local projects by offering performance insights uncovered by data analysis
- Defining customer selection based on customer profiling and segmentation
- Identification of key trends and criteria that influence user behaviour like consumption and loyalty
- Maintain and manage efficiently dashboard and reports related to users engagement to ensure data integrity
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing/operational activities
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent experience
- Data-driven, being able to design new analysis and convert them into business decisions and campaign optimizations.
- Background in Probability & Stadistics
- Experience/knowledge in behavioural economics
- Experience on growth marketing or consultancy or business strategy experience, and in having primary responsibility for individual projects
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!