Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Take responsibility for the design and optimization of the Company’s global Comp & Ben program.
- Partner with our HRBPs to advise and influence business leaders in compensation strategy, programs and issues while balancing business acumen, reward expertise and relationship skills.
- Identification, assessment and execution of ongoing compensation processes.
- Support in aligning and organizing the Compensation ranges scheme with the company’s structure.
- Responsible for budgeting and controlling the salaries and benefits budgets at a Global level.
- Support in re-designing a variable compensation program within the different areas of the company.
- Responsible for monthly/annual compensation cost centralization and reporting at a global level.
- Responsible for maintaining updated all comp & Ben in our HR Systems
- Support Comp & Ben Head in the salary surveys management.
- Work with cross-functional teams and leadership to understand business goals and recommend/implement new approaches, policies and processes to effect continual improvements in compensation programs
What we’re looking for:
- +4 years of experience in a professional, fast-paced environment. Pogressive Human Resources and compensation experience.
- Strong background in Compensation, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics or Economics preferred.
- Consulting experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities, familiarity with broader underlying concepts, and ability to communicate with business partners to resolve complex problems and recommend or produce the best solutions for their client.
- Works independently to drive and manage projects across multiple functions and client groups.
- Works regularly and comfortably with high-level individual contributors and managers across multiple functions
- Strong planning, project management, organizational and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (specialization in Comp & Ben preferred)
About the team you’ll work with:
You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, experienced HR professionals who make Cabify an incredible place to work!
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!