Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
About the position:
The Operational Governance team focuses on delivering strategy-to-action alignment between Cabify EU General Management and core departments. The role of the Operational Governance Associate concerns constant communication with top-level management and largely contributes to the structuring of an organization transitioning from a start-up to a large, international and leading ride-hailing firm.
This is a critical role for Cabify’s business growth which reports directly to the General Manager EU.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Support decision-making and communication initiatives across Cabify Europe by leveraging management tools and frameworks developed within the Operational Governance team.
- Support the leadership’s planning efforts for the delivery of commited Objectives and Key Results.
- Support the development of decision-making frameworks across the organization.
- Design measurement, policy, standards, and control mechanisms to enable individuals and teams to carry out their roles and responsibilities in line with the overall strategy.
- Support reengineering efforts for changing suboptimal processes and routines.
- Support the development and implementation of planning guidelines and processes throughout the organization.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Business, Economics or Engineering related fields, or MS/MBA
- 3 years of experience in processes implementation, change management consulting, transactions or technology consulting an/or business development at a fast-growing company
- An agile mindset, a passionate problem solver with true experience from driving change and a proven record of speed, impact and efficiency improvements
- Ability to build interpersonal rapport with ad-hoc and temporary working teams
- Capable of bridging analytical and communication skills for added-value impact
- Advanced knowledge of common automation and teamwork tools (Spreadsheets, Google and Microsoft Office suite of apps)
- Adequate use of common business consulting tools
- Knowledge about goal design and implementation is a strong plus (OKR methodology).
- Ability to deep-dive into the main financial statements and bridge financial with operating indicators for data-driven decision making.
- Conceptualize analytic dashboards and interpret the output to aid decision-making during the Planning Cycle (strategy to execution)
- Follow-up and aid teams in the implementation of operational optimization initiatives
- Employ critical thinking to propose improvements to change-management implementation and plans
- Leverage automation tools to implement decision-making and communication routines and triggers
- Develop training materials and QA repositories about planning, OKRs, processes and operational governance.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English, fluency in Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
About the team you’ll work with:
We are a fully committed team with a strong focus in one single thing: ‘killing it!’ You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, ambitious, and experienced miracle-makers who spread the Cabify footprint and landscape with energy, positivity and lots of passion. We love what we do, supporting each other at all times to secure the best Cabify experience for our drivers, partners and riders.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Perks: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least… free coffee!