Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
About the position:
The Trade Coordinator is responsible for design & managing all the regional Trade Mkt strategy for users and drivers. As it, she/he will be responsible for the full implementation of promotional campaigns based on key opportunities across our business units, monitoring key indicator related to the area, developing the departamental plan and managing strategic projects related to this.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Responsible for the development of the trade mkt strategy for Spain & Portugal: Positioning, baseline strategy, campaigns development, cost-business model and working model with external agency.
- Define & deliver trade mkt plans to guarantee the most productive presence of Cabify in main events, concerts, offline activations, etc. Uncover key opportunities for driving brand awareness across various categories and products.
- Budgeting management for promotional activities (forecasting, control, monitoring) and production cost. Ensure optimal allocation & demonstrable return of investment.
- Guarantee the design & usage of key planning tools and processes related to the area, focus on scalability and achieving significant deliverables of the Trade Team
- Ensure an efficient workflow with key internal stakeholders and departments, especially with the Brand Team for the coordination of productions (content/design)
- Team management: Performance review, career plan, area and team development. Create & continuosly delivering a baseline departmental plan base on employees´ development and motivation.
- Perform timely & accurate KPI reporting on weekly/ monthly basis.
- Drive across the trade mkt team the conscience about Brand Equity to guarantee flawless execution in all trade mkt channels, aligning with Marketing Ecosystem (Proofpoints, Brand Idea, Creative Platform, etc.)
What we’re looking for:
- >3 year experience in related functions
- BS in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent education
- Strong commercial outlook and an ability to drive revenue growth through marketing.
- Highly motivated and passionate with trade marketing initiatives.
- Planning & organization, Strategic view, Detail oriented, Analytical tools, Analytical skills, Campaign/dashboard reports generation,Marketing Funnel Understanding, Strong understanding of your country’ consumer and media landscapes
- Spanish and English speaker. Portuguese is a plus
- Plus disable certificate
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!