Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
About the position:
The CRM/DRM Coordinator is responsible for managing & design all the local CRM strategy for users, drivers & corporations. As it, she/he will be responsible for the implementation of different activation/ engagement/ retention CRM strategies based on data, monitors key indicator related to CRM communications & area developement, and manage strategic projects for CRM automation.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Ongoing optimization of Flow of comms to improve business metrics on weekly/monthly basis;
- Create performance dashboards, auto-rules matrix & playbook of actions for monitoring, executional control & daily improvement, that allow us to identify and develop possible improvements in the relationship journey;
- Making sure the customer segmentation criteria is correctly targeted for marketing/operational activities;
- Coordinate with the internal team all the production for CRM initiatives is on time for the on-time delivery;
- Define, plan and delivere CRM strategic projects across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty;
- Guarantee the desing & usage of key planning tools, processes and projects related to the area, focus on scalability and achieving significant deliverables of CRM/DRM Team;
- Ensure a close and efficient workflow with key internal stakeholders and departaments, specially Global and Local Growth Team;
- Team management: Performance review, carreer plan, area and team development. Create & continosly delivering a baseline departamental plan;
- Perform timely & accurate KPI reporting on weekly/ monthly basis.
What we’re looking for:
- >3 year experience in a CRM/Email marketing related function
- BS in Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent education
- Data-driven, being able to design new analysis and convert them into business decisions and campaign optimizations
- Planning & organization, Strategic view, Detail oriented, Analytical tools, Analytical skills, Campaign/dashboard reports generation,Marketing Funnel Understanding, Strong understanding of your country’ consumer and media landscapes
- Spanish and English speaker. Portuguese is a plus
- Plus disable certificate
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!