What You’ll Do
- Conduct data analysis on digital marketing to help decision makers to maximize campaigns’ Return Over Investment
- Develop tools, such as dashboards, reports, etc., to visualize and analyze data and to generate insights about what’s going on with our users and our digital acquisition channels
- Develop deep understanding on problems and market opportunities, transform it to numbers and insights, and communicate them to business peers.
- Mentor peers on digital marketing analytics
- Work in Agile teams to forecast project impact and prioritize work backlog accordingly
What You’ll Need
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
- Graduate studies on Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Science, or related
- Graduate studies or certificates on Digital Marketing are a big plus
- At least 4 years of professional experience, and at least 2 years on specific digital marketing related experience
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing attribution modeling
- Proven results on digital marketing ROI increases (not necessarily as decision maker)
- Proficient with SQL and Tableau (or other data visualization tools)
- Knowledge and experience in programming languages such as R or Python is welcome
- Ability to do effective presentations to Heads and C-Levels
- Ability to work without direct supervision; Self-motivated
- Experience working with Scrum or other agile methodologies is a plus
- Understand all components of experimental design from sampling to measure the effects, hands-on experience with A/B testing in a commercial environment a plus
- Leadership skills are welcome
- Fluent on English and Spanish
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Salary ranges for this role:
- Remote days available upon agreement
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- We offer relocation package to those coming from another country.
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free fruits & coffee!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!