Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQs are in Madrid and São Paulo, but you can currently find us in 93 cities across Spain, Portugal, and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way.
We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
We are seriously committed to building a world-reference User Research team at Cabify. Our journey has only just begun, and we want to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious researchers to join us!
About the position:
As a Quantitative Researcher at Cabify, you will work in a dynamic environment where constant communication is key. You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and integrating a quantitative research discipline into the Cabify product research team (nowadays composed by qualitative researchers, data scientists and analysts). Setting strategic goals, managing team requirements, interdependencies, workload, and timelines.
- Working closely with designers, product managers, data scientists, engineers, product marketing and other areas. To detect, prioritize, scope and execute relevant research projects.
- Conducting all phases of an end-to-end quantitative research project (Research design, logistics, fieldwork, analysis, and report).
- Synthesizing and integrating multiple data streams (including passively collected data, analytics, survey data, and especially qualitative user research), to insights that lead to a deeper understanding of users and their social and cultural contexts.
- Generating, reporting and cleverly disseminating results in inspiring and compelling ways.
- Drive change by clearly communicating findings to stakeholders and integrating quantitative research into user research, product design, and product management practices and culture.
- Challenging and improving the general research philosophy in the organization.
- Inspiring and shaping product strategy development, improvement and innovation with an user-centred vision.
If all of the above sounds exciting to you then you should definitely apply. Here is a list of things we are looking for. However, don’t be discouraged if you don’t tick off all the boxes as we are open to hearing from people from all backgrounds and levels of experience:
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a technical expert in a Quantitative Research role, preferably with User Experience, Design, Human-Computer Interaction or Product teams.
- Background in Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Sociology, Information Science, Statistics or related field(s).
- Previous experience working independently to plan international mid-large scale research projects.
- Mastery in survey and questionnarie design.
- Expertise in technical tools (SPPS, SAS...) and/or programming language (R, Python…)for data manipulation, analysis, and visualization.
- Deep know-how on qualitative research methodologies and how to link them to quantitative research.
- Ability to build research materials and communicate research findings in Spanish and English. Portuguese would be desirable.
- Willingness to work with ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and the logistic challenges that come with it.
- Teamwork advocacy and group leading abilities.
- Based at our Madrid HQs.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Excellent Salary conditions at Engineering: Junior 24k-30k, Mid 30k-45k, Senior 45k-55k, Lead 55k-69k.
We also offer very competitive stock options plan. At Cabify we strongly believe highly committed, vision-aligned key roles must be long term invested in the company success, thus a significant portion of the compensation of roles such as this one goes in the form of stock options.
- Opportunity to experiment with new technologies if you think it's the best for your job
- Flexible working environment & hours.
- Various types of discounts on Cabify rides.
- 22 days paid vacation plus all the public holidays, 2 extra days off over the Christmas period and half a day on your birthday or child's birthday.
- Half days on Fridays so you can enjoy a long weekend.
- Remote working days.
- Fun team events regularly.
- Personal development programmes.
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least… free fruit and coffee!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!