Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Lead and supervise Social Media Owned Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Intagram), with focus on engagement and digital trends. He/she’ll work with National and Global teams to ensure they are meeting their objectives and positioning a powerful Brand.
- Content Generation for Owned Social Media Channels, mantantaining a positive Brand and Business perception throughout these channels.
Apply Global Guidelines for Social Media and Community Management
Community Management and brand love builder, generating engagement with our users
Map digital and marketing trends, competitors digital strategy movements, generating useful insights for the brand/ brand campaign
Social Media Analytics and Social Listening iniatiatives, generating weekly campaigns and monthly reports
Map, build relation and manager Influencers
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ Years Social Media experience
- Portuguese Mandatory
- Mobile Apps Ecosystem knowledge
- Marketing, Advertising , Communication, Journalism fields
- Social Analytics and Listening
- Social Media Paid Platforms
- Creativity,Proactivity, Detail Oriented,Organization, Communication
About the team you’ll work with:
We are a fully committed team with a strong focus to consolidate the Cabify Brand across all EU region. We love what we do, supporting each other at all times to secure the best Cabify experience for our drivers, partners and riders.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!