Cabify was founded to make cities better places to live by connecting people to improve mobility services. Along the way, it spread out to more than 12 countries becoming Spain's first tech unicorn. Now, we're building upon our community to design the future of payments and electronic banking with Lana. Lana is a project born out of Cabify's New Business department. Our mission is to connect financial services with the people who need them and don't have enough access to them.
This is where you come in. We're looking for a Product Designer to help us solve these problems while creating a delightful user experience. Are you passionate about software and apps? Do you empathize with user's needs as if they were your own? Are you comfortable working on a small team under little direction?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
About the role
Here are some of the things you'll do as a Product Designer at Lana:
- Design and iterate elegant and intuitive UIs for both mobile and web apps.
- Craft and maintain design components to support a systematic design practice.
- Work with developers to ensure the delivery of consistent user experience across the product.
- Collaborate with leadership to define design vision and strategy across the organization.
- Collaborate with user researchers to understand user's needs and effectively address them with user-centered solutions.
Here's what we're looking for:
- You have at least 4 years of experience designing consumer products for mobile and web.
- You have a broad range of design skills with strength in visual product design.
- You bring something unique to the design process; whether that's a thing for prototyping, motion, illustration or icon design.
- You have experience working with development teams to implement designs down to the last pixel.
- You know how to balance your own intuition together with data, user feedback, business needs, and technical viability to create simple designs.
- You are proactive and self-motivated. You can turn ambiguity and lack of direction into solutions that inspire your team to move forward.
- You are good with words, both for UX writing and storytelling that effectively communicates your designs.
- You are very comfortable with modern design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Framer.
- You have a portfolio (or other means) to showcase your previous work.
- You are fluent in English. English is our main working language.
The good stuff
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want to change that. Here are some more reasons why to join us:
- Flexible working hours and remote days.
- 22 days paid vacation plus all the public holidays, 2 extra days off over the Christmas period and half a day on your birthday or child's birthday.
- Discounts on Cabify rides.
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare.
- Fun team events regularly and personal development programmes.
- Nice office environment with free fruit and coffee.
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us today!