Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Right now, we have more than 20 million users around the world. We work across 8 countries and 90 cities, adapting our product fast to be leaders in all of those markets and taking care about sustainability.
Our Data teams include an eclectic bunch of awesome and diverse people from different backgrounds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries. Having a diverse and inclusive work environment is really important for us. That’s why we like to count with different points of view in our team that help us to solve problems in a better way.
- Leverage data to perform intensive analysis across all areas of our business to improve operational efficiency and streamline process.
- Generate and execute on ideas for exploratory analysis to shape future projects and provide recommendations for actions
- Create dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results and monitor key metrics
- Use data visualization to distill complicated spatio-temporal data into easy to digest summaries that are used to monitor health and inform product
- Present findings to senior management to guide business decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such Growth, Finance, Operations and Tech
Our Ideal candidate has:
- Great alignment with our principles, we take this very seriously.
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, or related fields
- Master degree on Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, or related will be a plus
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Proficient in writing and understanding complex SQL and working with large data sets
- Working knowledge of Superset/Tableau/Qlik/PowerBI or any other data visualization tool
- Optional: Product Analytics experience with Amplitude/Mixpanel
- Fluency in English and Spanish
What’s it like to work at Cabify?
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Excellent Salary conditions: L1 [24K - 30K] L2 [30K - 37K] L3 [35K - 42K]
- Recharge day: Every 3rd Friday monthly off!
- Hybrid Model
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular team events
- Cabify staff free rides
- Personal development programs based on our career paths
- Training programs
- Flexible compensation plan: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent)
- A pet room ,so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability.