Do you want to change the world? At Cabify and Movo, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers, providing mobility alternatives such as scooters and mopeds and many others to come, at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way.We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality, our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the Role
We’re looking for data analyst to join our Data Analytics group and be on the forefront of analysis to unlock the full potential of our shared mobility business. You will be responsible for developing actionable data-driven insights across Movo’s global departments efforts, continuously improving the operation and accelerating both demand and supply growth, engagement and retention! The right person has a passion for driving impact by leveraging data insights, experimentation and technology to power decisions across our organization.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage data to perform intensive analysis across all areas of our business to improve operational efficiency and streamline process.
- Generate and execute on ideas for exploratory analysis to shape future projects and provide recommendations for actions
- Create dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results and monitor key metrics
- Use data visualization to distill complicated spatio-temporal data into easy to digest summaries that are used to monitor health and inform product
- Present findings to senior management to guide business decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as engineering, operations and growth
What You’ll Need
- 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst
- BE/BS/MS in Physics, Economics, Applied Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field (advanced degrees in Analytics area plus)
- Proficient in writing and understanding complex SQL and working with large data sets
- Working knowledge of Tableau
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly while maintaining attention to detail
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to execute on decisions
- Self-driven and proactive with the ability to work in a self-guided manner
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Fluent English and Spanish
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Salary ranges for this role: from 30.000 to 35.000 (level 2)
- Remote days available upon agreement
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- We offer relocation package to those coming from another country.
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free fruits & coffee!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!