Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
About the position:
The Onboarding Operations Associate EU is responsible for cultivating, operating and maintaining the Cabify new driver onboarding funnel. Working together with the Onboarding Senior Associate and EU Onboarding Coordinator, this position is key to secure maintain operational traction across ALL stages of the driver onboarding funnel while, at the same time, securing consistency in the process making sure ALL new drivers adopt and develop the Cabify Skills, Behaviours & Knowledge expected to become Cabify’s main value source to our Riders. This role involves a great deal of operational efficiency, attention to detail, organization abilities and execution-focus approach to onboarding process. This is a critical role for Cabify’s business growth which reports directly to the Driver Onboarding Coordinator EU.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Understanding Cabify’s onboarding EU mission and objectives
- Detailed understanding of Cabify EU onboarding tools & processes, constantly identifying improvements opportunities across the funnel
- Organizing and facilitating Cabify’s onboarding procedures to new driver candidates
- Being execution-focused, making sure ALL candidates move forward in the funnel as quick as possible, seamlessly and efficiently, while securing top driver quality across ALL stages
- Quickly solving candidates queries and issues, by directly interacting with candidates as Cabify’s EU onboarding facilitator for both, new driver and Cabify’s partners
- Maintaining all driver materials and documentation up-to-date, reflecting the reality of Cabify’s onboarding process and internal records
- Working cross-functionally with other Operational areas such as Quality and Partner Operations to execute driver onboarding projects
- Performing detailed onboarding KPIs analysis using reporting tools in order to identify opportunities for operational improvement
What we’re looking for:
- Portugues native speaker.
- Bachelor degree with min +1-year of professional experience in operations, engineering, junior process consultant and back-office administrative positions
- Process minded & demonstrable success working in entrepreneurial environments
- Operational experience working with Excel, Flow-Charts and KPI reporting
- Previous experience in working in hyper-growth startups and/or fast-paced environments is a strong plus
- Logical mindset, able to add simplicity to process already implemented
- Able to translate operational aspects into simple easy-to-understand messages to drivers and partners
- You are super organized. This is critical.
- You move forward and execute, always focusing on quality and funnel conversion.
- You have a strong attention to detail, amazing communication skills and are process oriented
- You feel comfortable working with process, capable of executing 1 or 2 projects simultaneously
- You adapt quickly and feel comfortable in fast-pace working environments, eager and willing to learn and add as much value as possible
- You are humble but you drive forward and always have a desire to help and provide an excellent service to our candidates and partners
About the team you’ll work with:
We are a fully committed team with a strong focus in one single thing: ‘killing it!’ You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, ambitious and experienced miracle-makers who spread the Cabify footprint and landscape with energy, positivity and lots of passion. We love what we do, supporting each other at all times to secure the best Cabify experience for our drivers, partners and riders.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Perks: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!