Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
About the position:
The Head of Customer Experience & Operations is responsible for leading the company’s operations and customer experience for the European market. In this position, the Head will define the Cabify's European vision and strategies for operations development and consolidation (in an efficient and effective way) according to our customers needs (drivers, users, corporate and partners).
You will be responsible for develop and execute the planning since the customers (riders, drivers and partners) needs definition and operations improvements, to the development of processes, routines and projects to reach and consolidate an efficient and reliable operation across our different business units.
Your objective is to ensure that our operation is providing an outstanding service to our partners, drivers, and riders.
This is a critical role for Cabify’s business growth which reports directly to the General Manager for Europe.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Growing and optimizing supply in the market-place;
- Planning, structuring, managing and controlling our operations;
- Defines forecast and Operations EU strategy/plans to reach it;
- Define and Implement efficient processes and standards;
- Lead and coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention;
- Integrate Cabify Strategies according to Partners Strategies and needs;
- Ensure the best experience for our drivers, riders and partners;
- Develop analytical frameworks to support decision making in EU Operations;
- Ensure compliance with local laws;
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts;
- Report on operational performance and implement improvements;
- Building, leading, developing, and training a rockstar team;
We are looking for you, you are a rock star!!!
- You are a customer centric profile - personally and in a working style
- You have a strong Operations and Business Knowledge profile and amazing communication skills. You never go to a meeting without a clear objective and a Plan B in mind!
- You are a great PMO, capable of implementing several projects in parallel;
- You are a natural leader, motivating your team with clear and consistent communication;
- You feel comfortable working with tight deadlines, under pressure, and in tough negotiation meetings;
- You are humble but you drive forward, motivating the entire team while embodying Cabify’s values at all times;
- You strike the perfect balance between efficiency and effectiveness: making the best out of every opportunity;
- You are always one step ahead of the game: keeping a close look on our competition with a proactive approach to MaaS evolution in your market;
- You are a strong multi-tasker with a clear “get things done” mentality, able to manage multiple stakeholders at any given point;
- You are positive and focus on smart solutions even in the worst scenarios;
What we’re looking for:
- 7 to 10 years of experience in Operations or Business Development Departments,
- Knowledge and expertise about Operations, Customer Support, Processes, Continuous Improvement Methods, Quality and Customer Experience;
- At least 5 years of experience leading large and up-skilling teams of managers, senior and junior associates; experience coaching and developing people managers
- Hands-on experience in processes/operations implementation and improvement;
- Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modelling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience;
- Critical thinking skills and business mindset;
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines;
- BSc/BA in Engineering, Management or relevant field. Postgraduate degree is a plus;
- Financial knowledge and different business models P&Ls expertise is a plus
- Previous experience in working in hyper-growth startups and/or fast-paced environments is a strong plus;
About the team you’ll work with:
We are a fully committed team with a strong focus in one single thing: ‘killing it!’ You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, ambitious, and experienced miracle-makers who spread the Cabify footprint and landscape with energy, positivity and lots of passion. We love what we do, supporting each other at all times to secure the best Cabify experience for our drivers, partners and riders.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular, fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Perks: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare, and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!