Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
About the position:
At Cabify we are looking for a new way to ensure the quality of our development teams. We are working hard to start testing as soon as possible and fighting to avoid retesting and ping pong bugs and adding value from the beginning.
If you see yourself as an Agile Tester, you embrace change and you are able to collaborate well with both technical and business people, don't see yourself as a quality police officer and you are focus to deliver value to the customer, we are looking to you.
What we are looking for:
- Experience as QA/QE/SDET working in Agile Environments
- Experience in software testing automation using different libraries (we use Selenium and Appium)
- Experience writing Black Box and GUI Test cases, designing tests and helping business experts define requirements
- Ability to use basic Unix commands
- Experience collaborating with programmers and business experts
- Experience in context-based, exploratory, or scenario testing is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a self-organising team in which you determine your tasks on a daily basis in coordination with coworkers rather than waiting for work to be assigned to you.
- Advanced English
Nice to have:
- Experience writing simple SQL queries
The good stuff:
- Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare, life insurance and childcare;
- Flexible work environment & hours;
- Remote working day every week;
- Cabify staff discounts;
- Regular fun team events;
- Birthday Day Off;
- Personal development programmes;
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself;
- Opportunity to work at an international start-up;
- And last but not least...free coffee!