Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
About the position:
The Partner Operations Sr. Associate is responsible for cultivating and maintaining the relationship with local partners in their respective regions/territories, who own and operate the Fleets of Vehicles that operate locally with Cabify. This is achieved by implementing win-win actions plans to increase partner revenues, while at the same time, guaranteeing a consistent Cabify quality of service through the ongoing application of Cabify’s protocols.
She/He owns the entire local partner B2B relationship. As such, she/he will act as the focal point for partner communications and queries with the ongoing central support of the onboarding and quality team to define, implement and reinforce the ongoing business strategy that drives incremental operational efficiency & revenues within our Partners and, by extension, to Drivers. This role involves a great deal of B2B management, autonomy, self-motivation, KPI management, project management, data-driven decision-making and a lots of local “know-how” about the MaaS (Mobility as a Service) landscape at city level, as well as a detailed knowledge of the mobility legislation in the local market. This is a critical role for Cabify’s business growth which reports directly to the Partner Operations Manager EU.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Understanding each Partner’s business model, constraints and financial needs in order to implement tactical plans to maximize revenues and partner implication
- Acting as the focal-point at local level, with a consultant approach to partner management, by proactively identifying win-win opportunities with measurable impact on operational ROIs
- Owning and implementation and growth of strategic projects such as Cash, Tips and other operational projects to drive partner performance
- Implementing new technological solutions, products and dashboards with each partner segment, based on the partner segmentation strategy defined by the Manager
- Performing detailed KPI analyses on partner performance & KPIs in order to identify opportunities for operational improvement
- Influence and advice each partner segment in a positive way providing key and actionable data and performance analysis in order to facilitate decisions towards maximize their revenue/hour and P&L results
- Acting as the Cabify’s ambassadors inside our partners, bringing to surface important insights about their operations, needs and growth plans.
- You own the relationship with local entities and maintain a close line of communication with the Cabify policy team & License management team
- Align Cabify’s and Partner’s operations and processes to ensure maximum impact to our private and corporate customers
- You help shape practical decisions and you move forward, always...always...always! With a strong data driven focus.
- You have a strong Account Management profile, amazing communication skills and are a natural negotiator. You never go to a meeting without a clear objective and a Plan B in mind! B2B relationships and operational management discussions will be you day-to-day, you need to walk the talk!
- You are a great PMO, capable of implementing several parallel projects creating operational synergies with strategic partners to drive efficiency at execution level
- You feel comfortable (... Like a Fish in the Sea!) working with tight deadlines, under pressure, and in tough negotiation meetings
- You are humble but you drive forward, embodying Cabify’s values at all times
- You strike the perfect balance between efficiency and effectiveness: making the best out of every opportunity
- You are always one step ahead of the game: keeping a close look on our competition with a proactive approach to MaaS evolution in your city
- You are a strong multi-tasker with a clear “get things done” mentality, able to manage multiple Partners at any given point
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor with 3-5 years of experience in Operations, Consulting firms, B2B Business Development, Partner Management and/or Client Services Management. Bachelor's degree in (not limited to) Engineering, Business Administration and/or Corporate Sales. Masters Degree is a strong plus.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in cross-functional roles
- Demonstrable experience in business and partner development roles with proven track of exceeding growth objectives
- Previous experience in working in hyper-growth startups and/or fast-paced environments is a strong plus
- Fluent in portuguese and comfortable in English
About the team you’ll work with:
We are a fully committed team with a strong focus in one single thing: ‘killing it!’ You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, ambitious, and experienced miracle-makers who spread the Cabify footprint and landscape with energy, positivity and lots of passion. We love what we do, supporting each other at all times to secure the best Cabify experience for our drivers, partners and riders.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Perks: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!