Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
About the position
We are looking for an enthusiastic Pricing Manager to join our team in Madrid and bring exceptional creative and analytical skills to help drive forward our unlimited potential. Cabify is a rapidly growing, dynamic organization, where the potential for professional growth is probably best you can find the market.
Particularly, we strongly believe that the ability to set prices dynamically for each ride based on massive flows of real time marketplace data at the core of the technological disruption of Mobility as a Service, and thus a core competency for Cabify we are determined to invest heavily. Our engineers and data scientists are building state of the art tech to improve pricing, and the role of the Pricing Specialist will be two fold: advise local teams to define pricing strategies that take advantage of the tech improvements and gather knowledge about the existing issues in our key markets to help determine the roadmap for future pricing tech development.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Design the pricing strategy for our local markets (Cabify operates in over 100 cities) based on performance, market positioning, seasonality and local insights making sure the strategies extract all potential form the available tech resources.
- Complete and maintain reports that will give to the global and local teams a clear view on the pricing performance and its effect on the company's growth.
- Coordinate experiments of new pricing tools with local teams.
- Gather insights from local operations worldwide to actively contribute to pricing tech roadmap.
- Eventually create your own team of pricing strategists
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor in one of the following fields: Business Administration, Engineering, Economics or similar.
- 3+ years of professional experience in an analyst role working with data
- Love for technology
- Excellent organizational, time management skills & multitasking skills
- Curiosity, you love to learn and always find the best way to do it
- Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- Portuguese fluency is a plus
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Experience working close to Tech/Product teams is a plus
- Experience with real time pricing systems is a huge plus
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular, fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Perks: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare, and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!