Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there… Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 130+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
About the Internship program:
The Cabify MBA Internship Program is the best way to get to know who we are and what we stand for. During this three- to six-month program our MBA Interns complete a real-world strategic project on a business team with the opportunity to present to senior leaders at the end of the internship period.
In this program you will be the main responsible within the organization for developing and implementing a strategic project. You will work closely with the European Team and its Leadership to ensure high-quality professional training and development for you, as well as an efficient project execution during the internship period.
The Cabify MBA Internship program offers this opportunity to MBA students from top ranked schools worldwide. As such, we are looking for very proactive participants ¡You are the owner of your own path here!
Functional roles within the scope of the project:
Business Operations Innovation Intelligence
Operations and User Experience Finance
There are 03 Key objectives in this project:
- Develop a market study of all European transportation industry of Taxis, Ride-hailing and Asset Develop a market share estimation model and validate it in the UE scenario by understanding the market opportunity, competitors positioning and how Cabify is positioned among them.
- Develop a "Competitive Intelligence Framework" and implement it on our working routines;
- Implement and adapt this analysis for ES+PT Airports Hubspots, also developing an Operational UEx proposal according to clients perceptions and
Market Intelligence Development, Data Mining and Analysis, Market Share Modelling, Research Methods and PMO Competences.
We are looking for you, you are a rock star:
- Strong Market Intelligence and Data Modelling skills;
- Great Project Manager, capable of implementing a challenging project and bring it to fruition in a complex and ambiguous environment;
- Natural leader, motivating your project colleagues with clear and consistent communication;
- Feel comfortable working with tight deadlines, under pressure, and in tough negotiation meetings;
- You strike the perfect balance between efficiency and effectiveness: making the best out of every opportunity;
- Strong multi-tasker with a clear “get things done” mentality, able to manage multiple stakeholders at any given point;
What we’re looking for:
- MBA candidate graduating in 2019/2020 from a top-tier international business school;
- Knowledge and expertise in Market Intelligence Fields and Market-Share or Data Modelling;
- Self-starter with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, as well as a strategic thinker;
- Solid decision-making skills;
- Authorization to work in the country during the entire internship period;
- Knowledge and expertise in Project Planning and Management is a plus;
- Transportation industry knowledge is a plus;
About the team you’ll work with:
We are a fully-committed team with a strong focus in one single thing: ‘killing it!’ You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, ambitious, and experienced miracle-makers who spread the Cabify footprint and landscape with energy, positivity and lots of passion. We love what we do,supporting each other at all times to ensure the best Cabify experience for our drivers, partners and riders.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Competitive scholarship remuneration
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular, fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- Exposure to Cabify Europe’s Leadership