LIMA - Growth Manager at MOVO
At MOVO, we bet on the efficiency of cities and we are committed to the environment. Our scooters are 100% electric. We combine efficiency, technology and clean energy against pollution. We believe in clean cities and therefore we create mobility alternatives so that the private or carbon fueled vehicles are no longer necessary. At MOVO we believe that the color of our sky must remain blue.
Luis and Álvaro, founders of MOVO, met in Beijing, a megalopolis where pollution and traffic jams coexist with more than 25 million citizens. The efforts of the local government to fight it are unprecedented and with mixed results. Both embarked on a project to look for ecological and efficient mobility solutions for cities.
This is how Movo was born, under the premise of improving urban mobility in cities through technology. Ever since we launched in Madrid nearly 6 months ago, we have achieved exponential growth through our network of scooters that offer a quick, efficient, and low cost transportation alternative. We are just getting started
Challenged? Join us!
About the position:
As our Growth Manager, you will focus on user acquisition, activation, and retention, connecting a full knowledge about your local customers with the global Growth Strategy to establish Movo as a market leader for micro-mobility.
This position will report directly to the Country Manager in Lima and play a critical role in the rapid growth connecting supply and demand in the cities where Movo operates.
- Execute the global growth strategy to establish Movo as a market leader for micro-mobility
- Deep dive in data to uncover key business insights and opportunities for growth
- Measure the success of new growth tactics
- Plan a local budget and manage to spend on growth initiatives
- Responsible for performance against key top-line growth KPIs
- Work closely with operations and partnerships team.
- Responsible for monitoring the execution of your growth team
- Execute offline acquisition events
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of growth marketing, entrepreneurship, consultancy or operations strategy experience
- Strong background in analytics applied to business problems (Tableau experience preferred)
- A detail-oriented and operative person, self-starter and a team player.
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Leadership skills & strategic mindset
- Hands-on and continuous delivery attitude
- Digital environment knowledge and ability to understand how attribution works
- Manage production of conversion elements previous funnel-like banners, content, etc
- Out of the box thinker. Monitorize and evaluate competitors actions
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!