Do you want to change the world? At Movo, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
MOVO is an asset-sharing start-up, born in 2017, that offers alternative mobility solutions for city dwellers. MOVO is a micro mobility sharing company that enables urbanites to move about their cities in a efficient, fast, fun and environmentally responsible way
At MOVO, we strive to make cities efficient and clean. On one hand, we are mobility experts who believe there are better transportation solutions than the private ownership of cars. On the other hand, we are technologist committed to the reduction of environmental impact of urban transportation. We believe that streets musn’t be clogged with cars and that blue is the natural color of our uban sky
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way with a strong focus to provide our clients the best experience ever with Movo. We love what we do, supporting each other at all times to secure the best experience for our users. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality, our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
You will be responsible for driving business strategy from operational data, leading logistics and service dynamic. The generating business insights that will facilitate MOVO growth and expansion.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring MOVO’s vehicle fleet is managed and maintained in such a manner as to support operations in the most efficient way possible. This would involve managing a team for ensuring effective and timely maintenance, servicing and repair of MOVO vehicles in order to minimize downtime. Developing, implementing and enforcing vehicle management best practices, policies and procedures.
- Partner with leadership on all maintenance planning and execution improvements.
- Support field execution of and compliance with routing plans; facilitate feedback from all levels of the organization. Measure and correct the daily performance of Operations specialists.
- Develop and manage scorecards on metrics/KPI’s.
- Oversee and monitor subordinates to ensure that the fleet is maintained in accordance with established standards and that policies and practices are properly followed.
- Responsible for all in fleeting activities including, timely new vehicle acceptance, installation of tags and other proprietary items making the vehicle ready to rent.
- Plans, direct and monitors preventive maintenance and repair programs for all company rental vehicles.
- Supervision of local warehouse and inventory
- Generate insights for the business to optimize current and future operational infrastructure.
- Analyze and look at data to identify trends and performance improvement opportunities.
- Contributes and guides others to understanding and supporting our company culture.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with operational management and ability to improving processes, managing change and people to continuously improve and grow an operation.
- Strong people leadership skills, demonstrated team management, building, teaching, coaching, and motivational competencies.
- Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems.
- Planning and Priority Setting: Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals.
- Data-driven person: the ability to analyze data, interpret and generate a business decision for efficient routes and dispatch actions
- Results oriented: Holds self and others accountable for results.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!