Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go… fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
The Quality & Operational Excellence Manager EU is responsible and owner for envisioning, defining, designing, managing, cultivating and auditing Cabify’s user experience, by keeping track of drivers/riders KPIs, satisfaction indexes and building & implementing quality projects. Also, the Quality Manager is accountable for the entire auditing and cross-quality processes of the entire OPS EU area. Working together with the Head of Ops, this position is crucial to improve and exceed quality and operational objectives across ALL stages of the CABIFY Experience while, at the same time, securing consistency and continuity in all areas, making sure all drivers adopt and embody Cabify behaviours and quality service protocols as expected to become Cabify’s main source of value to our Riders. This role involves (not limited to) a great deal of data/kpi management & analysis, cross-functional communication, process auditing and definition, attention to detail, organization abilities and quality-focus approach to the quality process. This person is a key stakeholder communicating effectively across the entire OPS Team EU.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Leading a team of 3 by example. 1 Quality Coordinator and 2 Sr. Quality Associates,, organizing and prioritizing work according workload, capabilities and skills of each team member.
- Understanding & embodying Cabify’s Quality and Operational Excellence EU mission and objectives
- Running pricing analysis, operational settings reviews and continuous driver/rider behavioural evaluations in order to perform deep-impact business changes
- Performing deep-analysis to identify the root causes of operational issues, designing action plans and providing key business input to department stakeholdersEffectively and efficiently creating and managing cross-departament processes
- Making quick decisions, always from a data/process-driven perspective at implementation level, and helping give shape to higher decisions at Management Level
- Identify the core operational metrics that will significantly improve results and KPI and are key in helping Cabify achieve it’s goals.
- Being quality & auditing-focused, making sure ALL processes, distributed among different cities, comply with Cabify standards of excellence, ensuring an unsurpassable Cabify experience.
- Act as the main source of key business input for the Head of Ops in order to help shape key business decisions
- Effectively prioritizing tasks and work-streams executions, creating follow-up routines & processes to guarantee delivery on time and within expected quality
- Identify best-operational practices and effectively and clearly spread the information across all teams to nourish operations improvement
- Being the expert and go-to-person related to quality tools and reporting dashboards used by the team, always driving productive discussions around issues that need to be quickly solve
- Working cross-functionally with other Operational areas such as Global Quality, Onboarding and Partner Management to design and co-operate quality projects that have direct impact on Drivers’ and Riders’ experience
- Detailed awareness and understanding of Cabify EU tools & processes, constantly identifying improvement opportunities across the customer experience lifecycle
- Shaping and Designing working guidelines of ALL Quality team members in EU.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor degree with min 7 years of professional experience in operations, engineering, quality management, process consultant, PaaS/SaaS Quality positions. MBA is a strong plus.
- Strong leadership skills and conflict management resolution experience
- Customer oriented capabilities, able to empathize with driver / rider needs
- Highly analytical, organized, data driven and process focused, capable of designing and implementing several quality projects simultaneously with little supervision.
- Process-oriented and demonstrable success working in entrepreneurial environments
- Operational experience working with Excel, KPI reporting and large volumes of data
- Previous experience in working in hyper-growth startups and/or fast-paced environments is a strong plus
- Ride Hailing previous experience or exposure is a strong plus
- Self-confidence and have the criteria to make decisions, always focusing on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Have a cutting-edge attention to detail, amazing communication skills and are quality obsessed
About the team you’ll work with:
We are a fully committed team with a strong focus in one single thing: ‘killing it!’ You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, ambitious and experienced miracle-makers who spread the Cabify footprint and landscape with energy, positivity and lots of passion. We love what we do, supporting each other at all times to secure the best Cabify experience for our drivers, partners and riders.
The good stuff:
- We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Perks: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!