Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go… fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Spec out project plans to identify stakeholders, dependencies and lay out requirements to facilitate prioritization.
- Drive small to medium size global projects primarily as a liaison with Product teams across various squads.
- Engage and work collaboratively and effectively with other teams across the organization to drive projects to timely completion.
- Coordinate cross-functional initiatives within the Gateways/Payments Ops team
- Build strong relationships with other business units as well as third parties such as payment processors, card brands and other external providers.
- Maintain documentation on integration, processes and tools up to date.
- Oversee the payment monitoring process, help quantify impact of processing issues and liaise with payment providers as needed. Maintain and Improve said process as required.
- Develop internal tools and processes to support and optimize day-to-day operations, including analysis and system configuration.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years related experience in projects management using different frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean, PMP or Agile certification is a plus)
- 5+ years related experience in payment and/or fraud projects (e.g. ecommerce, marketplace)
- Demonstrable experience in identifying improvement opportunities to systems or processes, and in prioritizing, documenting and delivering projects.
- Business acumen and organizational agility to garner stakeholder support through quantifiable analysis and business cases.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel through their varying lifecycle, and shepherd ideas from inception all the way through implementation.
- Data analysis skills and proven experience building project plans.
- Hands-on experience in databases (e.g. SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB etc) and business intelligence tools such Tableau or Metabase.
- Solution-oriented person and positive attitude towards ambiguity and changes in a rapid growth environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to track and share status updates with relevant stakeholders till completion.
- Strong programming language skills (e.g.: ruby, php, node, kotlin, objective-c, swift).
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma, a plus.
- Very strong command of English, both written and spoken, with proven ability to use it daily on a working environment.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!