Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Hands-on campaign management on various mobile ad networks: managing, growing and optimizing mobile acquisition campaigns through Ad networks, DSP or any other media platform;
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners
- Collaborate with different teams members within the marketing department to deliver and execute successful mobile marketing campaigns
- Planning, setting up, monitoring and analyzing mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Evaluate KPIs and optimize accordingly to achieve ROI and growth targets
- Reporting gather traffic, spend, and conversion data from various sources to produce spreadsheet reports on a recurring basis (weekly, monthly)
What we’re looking for:
- 3 +years of demonstrable professional experience in paid media on cpm/cpc/cpi/cpa
- Campaign management on self-served platforms
- Deep understanding of mobile attribution. Experience using app attribution tool (Appsflyer or Adjust)
- Profound knowledge of MS-Office Products (Excel in particular)
- Ability to compile and analyse performance data and metrics.
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem-solving skills
- 1 + years in mobile user acquisition and ad buying analysis experience at scale
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!